Tuesday, June 23, 2015

GORGEOUS BOYS, AND GROUT

I shall be making this quick, cos it's too cold to be sitting here.
I need to be moving to keep warm!

Here's some lovely photos of the baby I got last night:






ABOVE:  Archer is now 7 weeks old, and is very much loved by his big brother Dante.  It's so nice to see them together.  Archer is now 'talking' and smiling, and he loves Dante!  He always smiles when he sees him.

This morning I'm FINALLY putting the grout on the tiles in the kitchen (behind the stove top).  I should have done it about a year (or two) ago, but never got around to it.  Must do it now!

After that, more de-cluttering until my Doctor appointment.

That is after lunch.
Bex has another house viewing sometime today too.  Thinking positive thoughts on that score.

Right, I'm outta here, it's too cold sitting in the hallway 'computer nook', thank you very much!

ONWARD...

STEVE AND BEX have found a house to rent!!!  They are so very lucky to have something so fast.  We are beyond relieved as it means we will be able to list our house for sale in the next couple of weeks!  
There's a 'few' jobs to be done like tidy up inside, paint kitchen cupboards that need it, wall marks painted/washed off, cleaning/cleaning/cleaning.... water blast the house... oh the list is fairly long!

HAMILTONIANS:  ANYONE out there got an empty garage we can borrow for a while?  I seriously doubt our storage space is going to be big enough!  If not, I may have to look at renting another storage unit.  

Well my visit to the Doctor went well.  My HbA1c level went down another notch...to perfectly normal.  Every other reading was excellent as well, so I must be doing something right.  That is 6 months of doing well!
HIGH FIVE me.  *smiles*

Home, and I've got a lovely young man here fixing door locks, and making new keys for them.  When we bought this house all the sliding external doors had no keys and we didn't bother getting any.  Now, we have keys.

That is another thing off the list!  Yaaaa.

Dinner tonight is something easy, beef spare rib thingees and veges.  Quick and simple.  After doing a roast turkey last night I thought I'd do an easy dinner.  *smiles*

End of Day:  slowly making sense of all that's to be done.  I didn't get the grouting done today, so that will be on the list for tomorrow now.
A quiet evening ahead.
nite nite

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic news for Steve and Bex... I hope it's not too expensive but so glad they can venture out as a family together now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news for Steve and Bex. Good luck with selling your house. Exciting times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on your news, Congrats to Stew on the job :) Hope you end up with a fantastic new home and your one sells for MEGABUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great news for Bex & Steve, a new start for their wee family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news for Steve & Bex, new beginnings for them and their little ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its funny how we manage to do things to sell a house yet don't worry so much when we live there to enjoy it. Haha I'm a sucker like that! Congrats on the big move. Love Hamilton its my home town

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome well things moving along very quickly great hope you got a good appraisal indication, and list sell move even quicker....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news on house for Steve & Bex. All the best getting your house ready to sell.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.