Sunday, November 23, 2014

IN THE BIG BATH

Yesterday afternoon was bath time for the girls.
It was Tallulah's first time in the big bath.

She had no idea what was about to happen!


 ABOVE:  She just lay there, on the towel in the bathroom, while Bex ran the bath.  Poor unsuspecting thing.


ABOVE:  Then Bex dropped her in it!  She wasn't impressed.  And Dante wasn't that sure either.
I think he felt sorry for her.
Funnily enough, Tallulah tried 'swimming' when her feet hit the water... rather cute.
At least we know she can swim!


 ABOVE:  Two damp dogs... getting Brylee wet too.

Now... today.  This morning will be time for a bit of housework, then after lunch we are meeting Felicity from Christchurch for a catch up at Albany mall.
That should be lovely.

Looking forward to seeing you chick.

ONWARD...

Well it's been one of those days where I've been out and about and nowhere near the computer to update our activities.

First up we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond for their opening specials.  Managed to pick up a few things for Xmas.

Then we went over to Albany Mall and met up with Felicity and her friend.
We had a lovely catch up and might see each other again on Tuesday.


 ABOVE:  another girlfriend!  It't been a pretty neat weekend. 


ABOVE:  It is a gorgeous day out there today.  Perfect for Sandra's niece's wedding.

Now we are home and I'm mucking around with my camera.  I had to buy a new memory card cos I left my one and only one at home today.  Derrrr.


End of Day:  well another lovely day here in Auckland.  Certainly heating up.. summer is nearly here.  
Am I happy about that?  Maybe NOT... cos I really feel the heat and it's my own fault.  Being this overweight is not helping at all.
I'm my own worst enemy though.  I'll never learn I think.
nite nite

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:15 PM

    You've had a very eventful, and lovely weekend catching up with friends and the weather has been pretty good as well. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy social weekend and such glorious weather even down here, I feel summer could nearly be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tallulah is a real cutie:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.