Monday, October 20, 2014

BUBBLES

When Steve baths Dante, it's bedlam.
He seems to think the more bubbles, the better.
I went to take a photo:


 ABOVE:  A bit hard to take just ONE photo eh!
Steve blew bubbles up into the air, and Dante jut loved it!

 ABOVE:  Who wouldn't love a Dad like this?


 ABOVE: His 'pose face' for Grandma.


 ABOVE: He loves his Daddy. 


 ABOVE:  I had a play with Black and White.   Pretty cool!


 ABOVE:  His scary, tired face.


ABOVE:  Innocent.  Perfect.  Our darling Dante.

I can never take too many photos of this kid.  It reminds me of the thousands I've taken of other grandkids when they are here too.

Today?  Pottering around the house doing a few odd jobs this morning, then after lunch I have Hospice Shop duty.

BLONDIE & SOL'S VIEW:  My nausea and so on has STOPPED.  I am wondering if I didn't have a long lasting tummy bug?
I just don't know.  I'm just thankful it's stopped.

I shall keep having a small breakfast I think, it does seem to help with my energy levels.  And I don't end up starving at lunchtime.

I KNOW I should have been having breakfast before, but life long habits are hard to break.

Right, I'm off to start my day... have a good one yourself... catch ya later.

ONWARD...

 TO A CERTAIN PERSON: REALLY FUMING RIGHT NOW.  Just because YOU read this blog does NOT make you part of our family.  Keeping in touch does.  It HURTS that you choose to have nothing to do with us... that's HOW IT FEELS anyway.  I have cried many times over this.  I just don't usually put it on here.

Rest of rant deleted, cos it made me feel bad.

Whoop.... having fun at the shop today. Feels good to be here and not feel sick.

I have found some treasure too!

Sorry I've been so tardy getting back here this afternoon/evening.  I was just busy!
Today's treasure:


ABOVE:  a bunch of toys for the toy box...

ABOVE:  a really big train set!  I was very happy to get this lot for us.

Oh I also got a pair of black and white lounge pants for myself.  No photo.


I got a $60 parking fine today too!  I parked my car in exactly the same place I've parked it for the last 18 months, today?  A fine.  Bloody pissed off.  I'm going to appeal it of course, cos I just don't get it. 

It's part of The Warehouse's carpark... and I've never seen a parking sign where I park my car before.  Today?  There's a sign.  Grrrrr.

Bex cooked dinner tonight, humble sausages and veges, but it was rather nice.


End of Day:  a long day, will be happy to get to bed tonight for sure.

nite nite

14 comments:

  1. Dante is a truly scrummy yummy little lad. He is beautiful. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dante is the most angelic wee thing. I really love that picture of him looking adoringly at Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:14 AM

    "He loves his Daddy" photo, absolutely catches the moment, worthy of entering a Fathers Day Photo competition or similar photo competition.
    A beautiful photo taken by a great Nana.

    Let us know if you do enter it, sure it would win!!!! Enjoy reading your blog, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bath photos. Some of my favourite photos are of my two in the bath with their dad with so many bubbles that only their faces are visible.
    Bloody families, I have given up on siblings, first DH's now mine. I did think about taking over you other blog for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I don't mind if you rant in a comment form on my other blog DEE! Go for it. Then we can all read it and commiserate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree photo competition material. Bubbles are soooooooo much fun.... Glad you're not feeling so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:08 PM

    He is absolutely gorgeous. beautiful little man. Love the photos Chris. Karen J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics of Dante,he is a beautiful child!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:39 PM

    What does DH mean? Dearest Husband or Darling Husband? I am never sure?
    Sue Mean, uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH is what ever you want it to be, dear damm darling ! Usuall Darling in my case but others may differ.
      I will just take over both blogs Chris, what do you think ?

      Delete
    2. Oh Dee... I'm sure you would do just as good a job as me! Only... do you have the 'supporting' characters in your family? 6 Kids, 12 Grandkids, 3 dogs a DH and ME! Well, we know you have a DH at least... lol

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Chris only 2 kids here who both talk to me, I was a late starter, DH, and a budgie. No dogs, no grandchildren ., a bit boring really

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.