Monday, March 10, 2014

SHOPPING ...THEN HOSPICE SHOP DUTY

Monday.  Most people loath Mondays.  
Not me.
Once everyone has gone to work/school/playcentre I get to enjoy some quiet time!

To do housework.

Don't envy me.

I will be going out a bit earlier than usual so I can visit Spotlight before starting my shift at the Hospice Shop.  I need more batting... and it's always nice to have a browse around while there.  
Sometimes they have some really good sale items.


ABOVE:  Mike and Joyce.  They are such a lovely couple.  Mike got his 1st tattoo done by a friend.  It doesn't 'stand' for anything.  He just liked it.


 ABOVE:  Master Dante being possessive of his Griffin.  He's such a darling.


 ABOVE: The dogs getting in on the loves.  Both look so good, a bit fluffy, so I will need to get them groomed again soon.


ABOVE:  Mike trying to touch Dante without Dante crying at him.  While they were here for just a little while, Dante did give Mike a few cheeky smiles.
And Keera?  She loves EVERYBODY, so was perfectly happy to park herself on Aunty Joyce's lap.  And she did some showing off by twirling around and saying 'a' 'e' 'i' 'o' 'u'... isn't she clever!

Of course she has NO IDEA what she's saying... it's just a nice tune she like to sing.

OK... it's time to get the housework done, see the kids off to school, bla bla bla.

ONWARD...

I am going to take my camera to work today, and show you all the shop and surrounds.  Cos I'm sure someone would like to see?

Home again... hospice shop wasn't too quiet today, but not busy.  I took photos, but the internet is doing a 'go slow' right now, so will try and load my photos a bit later on this evening.  It's always slow from about 5.30 - 7 pm.

Shit!  I started sewing after dinner, and the next thing I know it's almost my bedtime... 11 pm if you are wondering.  *smiles*
So, I shall just show two photos tonight after all that waiting... sorry.  More tomorrow.  I don't want to stay up any longer waiting for photos to download.

ABOVE:  I'm standing in the middle of the Spotlight carpark... looking towards the Hospice Shop I volunteer at.

ABOVE:  Voom so you can see the shop over the top of my car.

They are so near to each other, I can go to both my favourite shops in one outing.  Excellent.

End of Day:  a lovely day, I got treasure today, but will have to show you tomorrow.  I've not even taken it off my digital card yet!
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Morning Chris, I too have a little dog like your lovely's and summer brings the itching and of course the cone. but I have found "Curash Baby Care" helps to soothe the itching . When i see a bit of scratching starting to happen I powder my Tammy with that and fine it helps.Just and idea you might want to use.
    Lee-AnneL You just buy it at the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Are two are sure blessed with a wonderful family!!! hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris, find a place close by that does camera tutorials. You can usually find courses at TAFE or tertiary education places, or sometimes there are little private education places that run short courses. That's the best way to find out how to use your camera. Otherwise it will all be gobbledygook. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crocs look way better than socks and thongs (jandals ? or whatever you call them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see your little shop...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dante and Griffin so gorgeous together HE WILL so miss Griffin if they move! Does the camera shop do turorials? or your local college photography course etc,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like you had a fun weekend with lots going on. Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a nice visit with Mike! Good picture of Teddy on the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.