Monday, September 30, 2013

I WAS WORRIED

BUT NOW I'M NOT.

Up until yesterday, we were starting to wonder if Coco was pregnant at all.  Yes, her nipples were prominent, but she had no belly swelling going on.

Until last night, when all of a sudden she just started to 'show'!


ABOVE: Look at her now!  Boobies and a little belly... so happy!   I am so excited!  Puppies!!!  

ABOVE:  Miss Muppet simply ♥ LOVED ♥ LOVED ♥ LOVED ♥ playing on Grandma's motorbike!!!

ABOVE:  so, he crawls at last, and now?  He's freaking standing up!  Next thing we know ... he will be walking!

Magic moments.  

Today?  Sewing.  Housework.  Trying not to scream at the kids.  You know, all the usual shit.

School holidays.  *sigh*.... can't wait for our visitor to arrive ... that will give them someone else to bug the shit outta.

ONWARD...

I have started a 'chookie' placemat.... I can't wait to show you!  It's cool.  I am going to make two for me Mum.

It's been a lovely morning, just pottering around, I've done NO housework at all!  The kids are being really good too.  No screaming at them today it would appear!  lol

5 HOURS LATER...

It isn't finished....


But I had to show ya anyway!  It's so cute.  I am going to add a border fabric, and a few corn spears or something like that.

I have to stop sewing now and sort out dinner... I've not even given it a thought today!  Whoops.

Dinner turned out to be rather easy.  I cut up big chunks of cooked roast beef I had in the fridge, covered it with gravy and onions and slowly heated it up in the oven.  Then I got a bowl full of left over mashed potatoes, added cooked veges and beaten eggs and made it into home made bubble 'n' squeak.
It was lovely.  Score to me for using all the left-overs to feed6 of us.

I had hoped to finish the placemat tonight, but the grocery shopping had to be done.  Stew and I got that done after dinner.
Now it's time to get back to the sewing... I hope.

End of Day:  very happy with my sewing progress. 
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. OOh! furbabies! So exciting. Seriously, Dante is the cutest little thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Hope your dear Coco does okay with this delivery~
    Love the pictures of the kids...they are growing! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine H5:08 PM

    OMG I love your Chooks.

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Hi

    Love the chooks!

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the chooks are fabulous, your mum will love them. I did a grocery shop too but by myself and then Samuel got home just in time to help me get it all upstairs... score me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter came in and saw the chickens and LOVED them. Your mum will love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great place mate very cute. Dante is a quick one for sure. Congrats on the new pups to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:22 PM

    love your chooks!!! looking forward to another round of cute puppy photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.