Sunday, June 23, 2013

SUNDAY ... CLEVER TITLE EH?

Well... I didn't get much sewing done last night.  In fact, none.

I was kept busy tidying up all my scrap bits of fabric... and sorting out my drawers of fat quarters.
I am such a neat freak!  And organise freak!
I drive MYSELF crazy sometimes.

Oh well... it's done and I won't have to do it again for heck... probably at least a year.

Bex will be happy too.  I've freed up a bit more shelf space for her bits 'n' bobs.

I was in the laundry and I could hear this 'sniff sniff'... and I looked up the hallway to see this:

 ABOVE: Coco lying outside Steve and Bex's bedroom ... with her nose right up against the gap at the bottom... sniffing and sniffing!  
I was like, what the hell is she doing? 

ABOVE: Then I twigged.  She was waiting for them to open the door ... she was sniffing cos she knew they were in there.  And she wanted in too.  Bex let her in.

 ABOVE:  She jumped on the bed and ran up to Steve, then she flipped onto her back and begged to be scratched on her tummy!  What a hussy.
Can you tell Steve has the 'Man Flu'?
Us girls call it a cold.


ABOVE:  Can ya tell Bex is NOT a morning person either?  LOL.  Dante was trying his best to watch Coco.

Today, grocery shopping. I want to go before lunch today so we don't miss out on the bread we like, and before it gets really busy in the afternoon.

Those are my plans for today.
What are yours???

ONWARD...

FELICITY:  that sounds lovely... is it warm in the sun though?

SHARON:  You are a cleaning demon!  Enjoy your PJ day.  Nana naps are very, very nice too.

Grocery shopping is done and it wasn't that bad today!  Not that many people in the supermarket so a fairly easy trip up and down the aisles.

I made Stew and I a baked potato for our late lunch, and now I'm off downstairs to sew.

The family is having roast pork for dinner.  Me?  NOT.  Lunch is usually my 'main' meal now. 

End of Day: I can say it's been a nice day.  Cos it has.  I'm really happy with all sorts of things right now... and maybe even happier by this time tomorrow night.  Fingers crossed.
nite nite

11 comments:

  1. If Paige cleans her room, we are off to Pakuranga Plaza... not sure why but we'll go...

    Nothing else - I have a hem to sew up!

    And blah - groceries.... eew.

    Kate444

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee on the pier in the sunshine yes sun shine it's fIrst time in forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cleaned like a demon yesterday the whole shebang edges skirtings windowsills dusted vaccumed mopped did washing only 2 loads changed beds etc TODAY in pjs chillaxing!! that's me Chicken in crockpot veges all peeled cut n ready I may even have a nana nap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crisp but lovely to get some fresh air off now to the mall get bottle wine then pff to a friends for roast lamb dinner yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been and bought a new bed for Rachel... and now she has a friend over to play. I am going out shortly to meet some of my former train buddies for coffee (while Diet coke for me)!
    Hope you're having a great day Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went for a run in the torrential rain...then I walked the hounds in even harder rain...scrubbed the shower grout with a toothbrush, made three meals for four children...picked up some milk. Then picked up dead baby bunnies out of the back yard, not my favourite job; lastly, did another 90 minute walk with the hounds, worked on junior hound's blind retrieve. All excitement, here!

    Oh, and a friend dropped off some sourdough starter for me. Babysitting three extra children tomorrow for the day. I reckon it's going to take more than sourdough to get me through THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can honestly say I did bugger all today. This is despite the house being a bombsite after it being show week last week and me not being here. After being on my feet backstage for 7 shows, I am sore & tired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers and toes crossed ;)

    Kate444

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coco does exactly what my little Dixie does! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you've had a nice day Chris. My plan is to try to sneak a nap in some time today. I'm going on 15 days straight of hardly any sleep. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to get a new puppy. He's cute as heck, but driving me nuts. Haha!

    xoxo - have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a good weekend! Dazzling title for your post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.