Friday, June 07, 2013

SPONGEBOB, BIRDS, TREASURE AND DAY 120 WEIGH IN!

First up... Steve and Bex made their first ever purchase on Trademe... 


 ABOVE:  they bought this Spongebob fabric.  Bex is nuts about Spongebob!  She is thinking of making a bag for herself.  And a mug rug.

This is what I did last night: 



 ABOVE:  I sat in the lounge (so I could watch Telly) and started making 4 more mug rugs (coasters).  At some point today I shall make a start on the stitching.

TREASURE from yesterday:


 ABOVE:   I got this dinky pine seat for little grandchildren, it opens to hold toys too.  I love it!
I also got two really cute dresses for Keera, and a GORGEOUS glass vase...


ABOVE: I don't think you can see it very well because it's already in use!  Stew brought home flowers to mark our Anniversary.   Awww... he's such a darling man.

Today?  I'm going out.  I need a few things from Spotlight, so I can continue working on the mug rugs.  Bex and baby are coming too.  I'm going to have lunch at the mall today too... before I WEIGH IN for DAY 120.  That will be done when we get home.

ONWARD...

So... I've spent several hours out and about, stopped at Spotlight for some Vlisofix, got a bit of fabric on sale, then off to the mall for lunch.

THEN I took Bex and Lacy over to Papakura to visit a fabric shop they had not even been to.
They had two big boxes of scraps, so we grabbed some ... Bex wants to go there again for sure.  *smiles*


 ABOVE:  fabrics from Spotlight....


ABOVE:  and the fabric scraps I got from Fabricland in Papakura.

WEIGH IN RESULTS FOR DAY 120:  Lost 3.2 kilos.
Better than I expected to be honest. 

***TOTAL LOST SO FAR:  21.2 kGS OR 46.6 POUNDS.*** 

I would like to say my afternoon/evening has been lovely. 

But it hasn't been. 


Thanks to some intensive personal therapy, I have learnt to know when it is best to walk away.  So... I am walking away.


*HUSTON, JOEL, EMILY AND LIAM.  We love you. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

If we do not see you ever again... just know it is not our choice.*

End of Day: If I ignore the later part of today... it's been an OK day!

Best to end it right now though... I've got sewing to do!
nite nite

20 comments:

  1. Love that pine seat . Very practical. I think I would paint it if it were mine, maybe pale blue.
    Hope you are pleased with your weight loss, you put me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - a great loss, well done & well deserved. You are on a roll :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Get frocked up and celebrate!

    (fabric and pictures and flowers are nice too...;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 months already! You are rocking this and doing so well. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohooo well done on the scales, you are doing well :-)

    Those fabrics are gorgeous, love the vivid red and blues :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great loss Chris!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome effort Chris well done. Luv the mug rugs you are making.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny3:57 PM

    Congratulations and well done Chris! You are well on the way. Just keep it up at your own manageable pace. Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the loss, Chris. That's amazing! I'd be happy losing that much. I think when I get across to Sydney I'll make a concerted effort to do what you're doing. Well done.

    I love the vase, too. I have one just like it which was gift many years ago from a dear friend. it comes in very handy!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the Mugrugs Chris and the fabric purchases today looking great. Congrats on the weight loss-this plan is the one for you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done you! So great... and you're looking so good too! You should be highly impressed with yourself.

    Me thinks I might be needing a visit to Fabricland!

    Kate444

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome loss .. we're both doing it ... yeah!!! well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Awesome loss Chris! You are kicking ass on your healthy eating plan!
    Love the seat! It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That spongebob he is an across the age barrier hit!!! lol you are making a mess up there with you cutting missy1 but those mugs rugs they are bright and can't wait to see them finished. Well there you go a loss and a good one so don't let your mind tell you otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chris - congratulations on your brilliant weight loss. I am so pleased for you. Keep up the amazing work. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good for you on the weight loss and for not letting life's ups and downs and other people get you off track with your plan. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary to you both! Congrats on the weight loss. I have two daughters that are absolutely obsessed with Spongebob Squarepants! They would love something like what your daughter has. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Belated Happy Anniversary! Your doing great with your weight. Keep up the good work. Love the little quilt sections. Keep strong and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are doing so GREAT with your weight loss Chris! I am proud of you and inspired by you! Keep up the fantastic work. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. That little seat is too cute!!

    Sorry that she has to be such a shit head :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.