Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WHAT A FIASCO...

Steve wanted to get the strapping tape off his ankle the other day... so instead of soaking it in vodka to get the tape off easily, Bex 'helped' him...


ABOVE:  Bex trying so hard to get the tape off for him...

 ABOVE: Steve trying to stop her... cos it hurt!

ABOVE:  apparently he didn't quite get all the hairs shaved off the top of his foot.... OUCHY!

ABOVE:  Bex is trying so hard not to crack up laughing at him...

ABOVE:  Steve fighting her off.  Needless to say, the tape did get off eventually.

After trying for AGES to get a little video to upload I ended up posting it to my YouTube thingee, which I haven't used in years... and managed to get it to upload from there to here, so here is the most darling video of Saffron:



I promise it is worth watching... there is a really special moment at the end that just made me and Bex MELT.

Steve watched it and said "Fuck you're gay"... Boys!  He's a wank.

The puppies are now waking up and immediately having a piddle! Last night Bex picked up Minty and he piddled on her!  SCORE.
So now my work begins... every time they wake up I will pick them up and put them on newspaper... for the next 5 weeks or so.  Oh yaaaa!

I'm feeling a bit ill today.  Tummy is doing somersaults.  Could be the Metformin?  Or something else?

I have no plans for today, apart from giving Coco a bit of a groom, she's got knots in her tail and ears *sigh*.... I might even try and give her a bath so she feels a bit 'fresher'...

ONWARD...

Just received this gorgeous photo from Aussy:


ABOVE:  Bodhi giving me a huge smile... OK OK... he was smiling at his Mum or Dad really... but still, isn't he a darling!

Would you believe the kids and Bex are still asleep and it's 9.30 am?  *sigh*  I'm on me pat malone.  

Crap morning... taking the kids out for a picnic now.  That should be nice.

I bathed Teddy and Coco today, now me house smells like wet dog.  Ikkkky.   I was a bit worried the puppies would not feed from Coco cos she smelt different... I needn't have worried, they don't care!  

Our picnic was nice... shared it with Lacy.  Home again and looking forward to a quiet afternoon...

CRANKY:  What accent?  It's you fulla's across the ditch that have the accent!  Pfffft.  *smiles*

I'm gunna try and get another wee video of the puppies walking... they look like they are drunk!    So darn adorable.

End of Day:  I'm thinking the Metformin is having an effect on me now... visits to the bathroom are rather 'frequent and urgent'... TMI?  lol   You read me blog, you should be used to it... na na nah nah.
nite nite

Ikkk... think the Metformin is making me feel ill... fighting nausea at 10.44 pm is not my idea of fun.

18 comments:

  1. awww the ending is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet how her little tail wags as gets close to her mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sooooo cute sorry steve its not gay lmao
    Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute!!! Have fun with the toilet training :) And I had to laugh at the photos of Steve trying to get the tape off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve says the puppy is gay and he woosed out at th etape SHOULD have soaked it in vodka!! Saffron is so cute! Bodhi is handsome as what a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:14 AM

    I loved the video!! Watched it 3 times. So cute when she wagged her tail at his mom!! I'd be gettin those lazy bones up and out of bed to help you with the house work!! lol Bodhi is so cute. What a little smiley face!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the video - so cuuuuute!!!

    It won't be long before they are all rushing about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:14 PM

    Puppy & Coco are so cute so we are all gay I guess!!
    Mary H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Lovely little video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:18 PM

    CUTE CUTE CUTE... ENJOY YOUR PICNIC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how happy she is when she finally makes it to Mum! Melted me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why would I waste good vodka on my foot, plus it would've been hard to lick all the vodka off my foot, never waste vodka!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4:01 PM

    Listen to that accent! LOL! Bloody KIWIs! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous4:01 PM

    Whoops, last one from me, cranky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7:01 PM

    Pffft alright to any comments on your voice... you need to do a voice-over with the "Lyn of Tawa" accent, then they would have reason to comment!!!

    Love the wagging tail, you are gonna be one busy, busy lady when they are all up and walking about!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool video...

    Nothing wrong with your accent! from someone who gets mocked about hers...being Irish and all...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute video, puppies are adorable.

    Baby Bodhi is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is that your voice on the video? You have a cute accent!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.