Thursday, October 25, 2012

PUPPIES FIRST OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE

Yesterday afternoon the weather was glorious... so it was a good time to introduce the pups to the great outdoors:


ABOVE:  Wow!  What is this stuff??  Green carpet?  Smells funny!


ABOVE:  Dill.... loving the freedom of the yard... so much bigger than the puppy pen.


 ABOVE:  Daisy's taste 'interesting'...


ABOVE:  While the great outdoors might be rather exciting... we still want to stick close to our humans.... 

ABOVE:  this human will do...

ABOVE: or that one!  Or our Mum... might even be able to grab a sneaky feed while she's distracted...

Family ills update: Everyone is feeling much better!
Baby Keera is drinking again thank god!  I am still not prepared to send the kids back to school, I would never forgive myself if they infected their classmates, and in turn the whole school came down with this bug!
So I'm thinking they will stay home until next Monday... better safe than sorry.

Damn shame Kelly hadn't thought like that before she came up on Sunday and gave us their  bug!  I think she will be more careful next time she wants to visit us. 

Now that I am feeling a lot better I might just try and do some housework today, it's been kinda left the past few days.  Naturally.
And I might even try doing some sewing... my next project is calling my name!

SHIT.... no not that sort!  ... I just remembered that I'm supposed to see the Depression Dr this morning... hmmmm...... wonder if I dare risk it?  As the kids are home... I would have to take them... so might have to postpone the appointment.  

ONWARD...

A dear friend felt the need to share this picture with me today:


ABOVE: Here's hoping my 'problem' from yesterday does not occur again today!

Seems everyone is feeling SO MUCH BETTER!  Looks like this weekend coming is going to be a good one.  I am feeling stir crazy, stuck at home for so long!  

At least our almost DIL Bex did NOT get the bug... such a blessing.
Talking of Bex, she has been shopping:


ABOVE:  more clothes for Baby Foe...  I have told her to slow down on the purchases or she's gunna end up with too many infant clothes that will only get worn once or twice!

We are certainly all feeling better... we all decided we felt like a burger for dinner ... so I just ordered them from our local.
Only I wanted something a bit different from the 'standard' burger choices!  I ordered a:
Ham/Cheese/Pineapple/Bacon and Egg Burger.  NO Salad!  The lady taking our order was a bit surprised and said she had never had an order like that before... lol!   I am going to photograph it before I have a go at eating it.... Watch this space...

ABOVE:  how's THAT for a burger!  It was bloody nice too I must say.

End of Day:  another rather good day... it's so good to be feeling well again... and have the housework up to date!
nite nite.

13 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh cute cute cute It was a astunning day here too but -2 start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:35 AM

    oh the are sooooo sweet luvin the grass
    Glad everyone is on the mend

    donna @ work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those puppies are just so gorgeous.......the kids are not too bad either :) LOL My, they are growing up since I last saw them in Palmy. :) Time flies!! LOL
    Hoping you all have a much better day today and can relax and just enjoy being well again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics!

    Yes, best to wait till next week. Recoup over the weekend and maybe clean all the crap up etc. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Bex has the right idea.Buy all the clothes etc for baby.Then when he's born,they buy the Yummy Mummy the gifts.Way to go Bex.

    Southgirl. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. God I want one of those puppies! They are so gosh darn cute!

    glad the health of all is back in business

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:00 PM

    Hurray!! Improvement in the Hospital ward!!That's great!! The puppies are getting so big and fat!! love them!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear you are all starting to feel better now. Interesting burger! Glad it was yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:14 AM

    I often order same burger well use to in the olden days no point now and never have lettuce ick couldn't think of anything worse hot soggy lettuce
    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness everyone is on the mend. Enjoy the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chris - I have been reading your blog for a long time now and just love it. I think you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met (on line). You are an incredible wife, mother, grandmother and friend. It makes me cross sometimes to read about how some of your family treat you. You are a true inspiration to me and I am sure many others too. Happy belated birthday. Karen xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:23 AM

    That is one nice looking burger, sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you all have baby showers over there? She should wait until after that and then buy whatever she needs.

    I bet the puppies had fun out on the grass!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.