Thursday, December 29, 2011

SERIOUSLY... I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU TODAY!

I don't plan on doing anything today except read blogs and comment as much as I can!


Google Reader has about 600 updates on it!


Eeeee gads... I have a lot of catching up to do.


So, until I have something interesting to say or show... you know where I will be.  Sitting on me butt catching up with everyone!
Watch out for me...


ONWARD...


I'm slowly getting through me blog list, as there were so many I'm only stopping to visit your LATEST update.  There's just too many otherwise!
Stew has gone into work to sort out a customer's needs.  His work never really stops.  People still die, need money, want this or that,  bla bla bla... all the time.  *sigh*


I was going to buy my Food Processor today.  Until I realised I am broke until TOMORROW... and the sale finishes TODAY.


So I'm a bit cross about that.  I could have got $180 off the price if I had the money today.  That sucks.
But obviously it was not meant to be afterall.  It is a shame the sale is NOW... when we are totally tapped out of cash.


I will get over it... and as Stew said, they will probably have NEW YEAR Sales and I can get it then!


It's really nice here right now, the kids went with Stew into work, and it's nice a quiet.  Even the dogs are dozing quietly.  Long may it last.


End of Day:  well a totally lazy, sit on me bum sorta day.  Did catch up with all the blogs I wanted to read though, so that's good.
We didn't feel like left-over Christmas food again, so we went out to Carl's Junior for a burger... they do the BEST BURGERS in Auckland I reckon!
Time to wrap up today and just watch some mindless TV.
nite nite

14 comments:

  1. I have been called in to work I am meant to be on holiday NOT a happy camper I am not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you have nothing to say, that will be a first..... Lol. Have an awesome day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just taking a minute to say HI and Happy NEW Year! Diet Coke Rocks... and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this post is a very temporary one. Give ya six hours, something good will pop up here and you will have something to say again!! :)

    It's always nice to take a break though and I hope yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Happy Catching up day!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing to say???? That happens to me all the time, but I still manage to waffle on about nothing.. it's an essential skill of blogging, I feel.
    XX Wishing you all the best for next year, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a touch of seasonal plague, no I doubt if there'll be much activity around here either - pass the tissues please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was at VivoCity, I noticed that every day the sale changes at the big stores! I never did get my Christmas present for myself. Everywhere the Canon S100 was sold out. I have to wait for the next shipment in Jan. Might get better freebie too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shame about the food processor - does a credit card have a wee bit of credit available on it? If so, maybe you could use that, then pay it off on payday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure it will be on sale again. OR you'll find something different :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had to hit MAR in my reader the other day or I would have been sitting there for hours (or days)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:56 PM

    Poor Stew getting called in during his holidays! Bit of a nothing day here too, the weather is really not playing ball but it is not cold or wet yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What does Stew do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. your post is longer when you have nothing to say than mine are when I have a ton of stuff to say. Can't you use a credit card to buy the food processor?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to meet you....I'm in Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.