Monday, November 07, 2011

DROOLING OVER THESE, ME AND BRYLEE!

Yesterday at the mall we walked past a display selling hair curlers... and we stopped so Brylee could get some curls put in her hair:



ABOVE:  Brylee getting curls.  She loved them.  I love them too....

ABOVE:  if the budget allows, I think Santa will be bringing ME and BRYLEE a Jose Eber curling Iron ....  we will just have to wait and see how the Elves are doing!

Oh another thing!  I have one wall in Steve's bedroom that needs either re-painting or wallpapering, so I went online to look at some wallpaper and came across this site:  http://www.cadlow.co.nz/   they sell wall murals.  Some are downright amazing:




ABOVE:  how amazing are they then?  I so want one... or two! 

TODAY: only ONE thing on my list:  Christmas Cards.   I hope to get heaps done today....

The creative juices are struggling today!  I have not done Christmas Cards before... and I am finding it difficult to get ideas for the 'titivating' part... taking a wee break for now as it's after 1pm and I've not eaten anything today.... feeling a bit 'ikkk'...

Still feeling really ikkk... I grabbed a peanut butter sandwich for lunch... it's been repeating on me all afternoon.  I just took a Losec to try and settle me tummy.  What with still having the cough/cold from hell and now an upset tum... I'm feeling quite miserable. 

I even had a 'nana nap' this afternoon.  It didn't help.

Just started preparing dinner... pasta and sausages.. something easy. 

END OF DAY: I get it now... I needed food! I am feeling a lot better after dinner.  Which was nice btw.  Relaxing in the lounge... not going to be up late tonight. 
nite nite.

11 comments:

  1. Jess wants one of those wand ones. I've spent a lot of time curling my girl's hair lately. A lot more than I did when they were little lol.

    I love the mural with the cove, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those mural wallpapers, i so want one..... or like you maybe 2 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been mesmerised by those murals! They are fantastic. Not sure I know where I can put one but it's nice to know they are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Wow - I love the murals~ !!!!!! My favorite is the one with the water background. My daughter-in-law actually has one on her living room wall and I love it too. (She is a "paint-aholic" and I just fear that she will not leave it alone for a while. LOL

    Those curls were really niffty~ Hope Santa is good to both you gals!!!!! My curling iron is on its last leg-sometimes has a little heat and sometimes not~ LOL

    The baby was so cute with Stew-taking a real Look around, wasn't she. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know you can curl your hair with your straightener? That's how mine was done for the pics Dobby and I had done. They look softer and more natural if you want to have a go at that. Just use it like a curling iron...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brylee has a gorgeous head of hair. (I'm jealous!)

    The murals are pretty amazing. The options are endless.

    Happy card making!

    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leigh4:57 PM

    http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/buy/our-favourite-perfect-curls/

    Have a look at this curling iron. Has extra thing on it so you can't burn yourself! And is only $79

    I had to look this up as I was soooo shocked at the $299 price tag of the Jose Eber curling Iron.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those murals are awesome!! Bet they are expensive though! 9_9
    I can't imagine you with curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those curls were amazing I love them, I also love the WALL MURAL how Urban and the space one is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:52 AM

    The curl maker looks like fun. Esp. to a young girl! You might have to get up a little earlier on curl days! I seen the wall murals and they are amazing. A friend has one of an open field with a barn and horses - it looks SOOO real!! That would be great for a boys room as well as fun...till he doesn't like it anymore!! lol...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love the wall murals. I wanted to do that once, but I couldn't find the right one in the size I need.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.