Sunday, November 21, 2010

BLANK... BLA BLA BLA

I have nothing to report today!

As far as I know my plans are to finish off and wrap in cellophane the 60+ cards I made yesterday!

I didn't get to bed last night until midnight... I was determined to get as many made as possible!

The only other thing I really must do today is put my feet up!  My legs/feet swelled up yesterday due to me sitting all day.  Such a pain that is. 

My sewing/card making stuff is staying in the garage.  I do not plan on moving it all AGAIN.... I do believe someone would throttle me if I did!
lol

ONWARD...

It's been a predictable day.  I have worked on cards all morning, then took a break when we went to Sylvia Park for lunch.   Got the kids a haircut each... now home and going to continue with the cards.

BORING OBVIOUSLY!... or is no one blogging today???

ABOVE:  A full box again... woo hoo!  If you don't count the 3 days it took to cut out the card and sew the fabric on each one... I finished off 92 cards in just over a day!!!  That's rather good going.  Now I can relax again.

Talking of relaxing, we are going out to a friend's for dinner tonight, a BBQ... should be nice. 

SPARLKING:  yes I do... I will put them on my sidebar tomorrow so you can see what is available.

End of Day:  BBQ was LOVELY... so nice to just sit and relax... enjoy the company, sip me tipple and not have a care in the world.  Just got home.... getting kids to bed then we will be having an early night too.  Another busy but nice weekend behind us, and I still have not put me feet up!  nite nite.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds very productive! Hope you manage to put your feet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that answered that then, and Griffins room and beds look so neat now, just a couple of questions, How is the garage door going is it still leaking?, How is Brylee teeth with the mouth thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep those feet up, they could get worse as Summer nears and it gets hotter. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing boring stuff today. Now I have to go and write all my parents' christmas cards as Mum can't see and Dad can't write!

    The bags have arrived and they are AWESOME!!! Do you have any others completed that are for sale? *hint hint*

    You have solved a lot of my Christmas giving problems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't imagine what you will do when the kids are grown! (he he)Your cards are beautiful. I can't wait until you start shipping them to the states! And your bags... you are incredible, Chris!

    Take a day off. Make the Mister give you a foot massage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, busy girl. You know, I actually thought I had nothing to blog about this week. It was such a boring week.

    But, well, when I update tomorrow, things did get a little, well, interesting....

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the same ole boring day here too....chores, cleaning, grocery shopping and now time for a nanna nap.

    Have a great night out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NINETY TWO CARDS! Wow, that's a lot of work! Great job. Now REST!
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  9. What she said!
    That's alot of cards!
    And alot of loving caring work.
    The labour of love kind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate when my feet swell up too.........I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!!! You truly amaze me at the talent that flows from your body........
    Sometimes I wish I sipped tipple or whatever....life might seem easier.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been working on bookmarks forever, hopefully I'll finish up the batch I'm working on today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:22 PM

    I love your cards! You are amazing. I can't imagine making 90 different cards. Your imagination must run full tilt all day long every day! You have a great gift!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.