Sunday, February 22, 2009

TAILBONES, WHO NEEDS THEM!

I THINK the rash has improved... I still have the swollen glands in me neck and on the back of me head... but MAYBE??? things are settling down. I can only hope so... cos I am sure I don't have SHINGLES... my rash didn't get blistered and pop etc (eeeew).. so probably just a random infection. NICE ONE anyway!

I havn't looked outside yet, so no idea what sort of day we will have.... I want to pop out again and find some more material... I'm HOOKED on friggin patches now. It's not good for ya bum sitting for so long though, I swear my tailbone is screaming : "Get the hell off me" !

Oh and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACY" 29 today.... right that's all for now....

I have made 8 more little blocks:



Three are 'double ups' so that's why there's only 5 on show.... and I actually dislike orange but the material was on sale and I only bought a tiny bit .... I think they look alright though.

An Auckland lady who reads me blog called into today with some fresh lavender for me! Thanks Donna, you are a sweetie!

The weather today is the pitts, one minute hot and sunny, the next pissing down with rain. I hung half the washing outside, the rest has gone in the dryer! I hate using the dryer, but I want some of the stuff to get dry.

End of Day: I've just made 3 more of those friggin little lavender bags, that means since tuesday I have made 21 of them! Errrr MAYBE I should stop making them now? lol

nite nite.

9 comments:

  1. My bum says the same thing to me from sitting so long at the computer! Glad you are loving the patchwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope this clears up soon because it sounds like NO fun.

    And yes, happy birthday to Lacy. Hugs to you all. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you did not have shingles...and I love the chair I got for christmas makes the bum happy when sitting here at the computer for way too long LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you had put up a warning label on that first paragraph-I was sitting down with my cottage cheese snack and read about blistering popping rashes-yuck! LOL!
    Hope you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love your little patches.
    My shingles were in the optic nerve, no spots, just pain as bad as childbirth, but in my eye, and I haven't been the same since!!!
    I'm glad you are improving with the antibiotics.
    Fresh lavender, how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NNNOOOO!!! Don't stop making them, keep making them and start selling them - you could make yourself some more shopping money :-)

    What a lovely gesture from Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. shingles arent always like that. my wife gets it sometimes, and for her she just gets a red rash on a small part of her back.. it usually goes away in a day or so..

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are really cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.