Tuesday, February 03, 2009

ONE MORE NIGHT, ONLY ONE MORE NIGHT...

and.... then the kids are back at school and I will have some peace and quiet!

And some 'me' time.... I am hoping to get back to the pool for some serious swimming exercise, and maybe some social interaction with OTHER adults too! Now that would be nice.

Oh and I think I will look into joining some sort of art group too... maybe patchwork, maybe painting, who knows? But SOMETHING that I will enjoy, something that will get me meeting people and not stuck at home so much.

The fridge and pantry are not going to be my 'best friends' this year, no bloody way!

The other thing I want to do is volunteer at the local Hospice ... I did that in Palmy and now that we are all settled here in Auckland I feel ready to do it here too!
ONWARD....

IF I was a really cute baby, this would have been my face this morning:

COS..... I lost .... drum roll please........ 3.05 Kgs this week! That is about 6.6 pounds to you who still work in pounds! To say I am rather happy about that would be an understatement.

Whoops, didn't realise I hadn't updated all day! Sorry about that! Been rather busy... went to town to pay some bills.. home...lunch... neighbour visited for afternoon tea (early) then we were invited to my Aunt's for late afternoon tea... so I've been a busy girl!

Oh and I managed to vacum and wash all me floors and do the laundry too. Go Me!

End of Day: I'm totally knackered! (tired, exhausted)....I have just spent the last 2 hours re-arranging all the linen cupboards and the spare bedroom wardrobe. Now I have a completely empty cupboard ready for me to put all the toys in tomorrow. I am over having toys all over the bedroom floors! I am going to put my sore feet up now and spend a couple of hours relaxing! nite nite.

30 comments:

  1. Good for you for making plans to keep yourself busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you, I know the hospice people would love to have a spicy gal like you cheer people up. :]

    And you are a very creative lady. Maybe you could do more quilting! That was a really pretty one you made for Griffin. Ok, handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ... you know you can do it - its just a question of gettng your head in the right place - and it sound like you might be there. As you would say ONWARD!!! Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL DONE CHRIS!!!! GREAT EFFORT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a great loss Chris, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic loss.. No wonder you're thrilled.

    I work in pounds sometimes too. It's pyschological. The loss looks bigger in pounds and come down faster too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fantastic loss, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, great loss Chris - Keep it up lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo!!! Awesome loss mate! Well done and well deserved too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the big accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the 3.05kg Chris that is fantastic. Now enjoy the last day with B and G before they go back to School

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo Chris - 3 kgs is unreal. You certainly have been very focussed this week.

    You sound so much brighter today. Maybe because the kids are going back to school tomorrow - Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your Weight Loss. I know how happy that makes you. Please send me some of your positive thoughts. I haven't had that lately. Could be that we're in the middle of winter..which doesn't make sense, because I love winter. Oh well, send me some anyway..haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy moly,,,, well done you. That loss is AWESOME.

    I'm hoping for a decent one myself this week. Weigh in will is Thursday, so as long as Lee-anne and Jackie don't force feed hot chips or chocolate down my throat at lunch tomorrow, I should be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on the loss :) well done.. and I totally agree with getting out of the house and getting involved with some sort of hobby group (seems totally you LOL) and the Hospice.. keeps you active and happy :)

    Anne - lose2live

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:25 PM

    Bloody good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a fantastic loss. Well done. The hospice will be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Words of wisdom....Keeping oneself busy and out of the kitchen....hmmmm. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great loss chris well done

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, thats a fantastic loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your 6.6 pounds (from one of your tart friends in the U.S.)! Great post!

    You go girl...get involved with one of your passions! You'll be great at it!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your weight loss. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 3+ kilos gone, thats fantastic! You go girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well done Chris.... I knew ou could do it... just had to be the right time...keep up the gr8 work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woo Hoo....3kg!! thats awesome! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh you are a clever girl - congrats on your loss and well done for focussing on getting out and doing something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous12:51 AM

    well done on the loss babe! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome on the 6 pds, I wish I could lose some weight! You should join an art group, you are a very artistic person. Even your decorating shows an artistic side. I wish I had your flair!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous5:21 AM

    Congratulations on the weight loss and on the organizing! I wish I could come have afternoon tea with you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW WOW WOW what a loss! Good for you. Keep up the great work. Hope you enjoy your first day of freedom.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.