Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THE BLOODY CARDS !

GOOD MORNING! Well, as requested.... and expected.... here are me cards! :




There is not a lot of room left on here....


Or here..... as of this morning I have recieved 77 cards, with more coming! I have thoroughly loved opening them all ... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

I thought I would 'share' a few of the messages with you:



Ha ha ha....




ABOVE: I was touched by this one....




ABOVE: nice one ! Made me laugh this one did!
A few people added little things in their cards (thanks 'you-know-who's)..... and ...



Jess did really well by sending me two little 'Diet Coke' rocks! Very clever, and bloody cute! They are real little rocks!


Some people actually made me their cards! Like this one above, and the one below with me face! Very clever tarts!!!



And then there were the really LOVELY cards like these:



PRETTY, yep, really yummy! and....


This one!!! Well done on that one chick! NICE sense of humour, lucky I totally love it!!!!


ABOVE: My darling husband gave me this one.... and when you opened it ....

It sang "You're HORNY, horny ... horny... horny" .... and lit up with wee lights!!!! I CRACKED UP !!!! Nice one Stew.....



So there ya go, me cards!


TODAY:
- kids to school
- vacum this house, it's a tip!

Return to 'regular' life.... housework, shopping..... struggling with the never ending battle of trying to lose and KEEP OFF the weight, getting back into a healthy exercise routine..... and being happy.
Well, I actually have the 'happy' part DONE AND DUSTED..... this is good!

Onward with me day..... and P.S. TODAY IS ME ACTUAL BIRTHDAY.... ha ha ha.

Shit I'm having a neat day! I've done all the vacuming, washed the floors, done 3 loads of washing, tidied up the bathrooms, re-arranged a couple of lounge chairs... and now...
I'm lying in the sun topless.... it's friggin FANTASTIC!!!! Me house is nice and TIDY, just how I like it... and I'm working on me tan. BLISS.

Oh and more cards arrived today.... so the total is now79....woooo hooooo.

End of Day: well it's been awesome! Lots of peace and quiet! LOL... bit of an anit-climax really, feel like my birthday has been going on for days! Tis neat.

NSV: well the huge amount of birthday cake left went to Stew's office to be eaten by his workmates, and tonight we threw ALL the lollies in the bin... so there is nothing truly evil in the house! This is good! nite nite.

34 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, what a celebration you had. All the best for a fantastic year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card collection!

    i was thinking about you last night (no no dirty thoughts!)...

    we have a show here in the US called the amazing race. teams of people basically race around the world. Last night they were in new zealand, and they traveled thru Aukland, kiwi 360, and finally ended up in Summerhill. Next week they leave Summerhill to continue to who knows where...

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Chris! Glad to see you loved the bloody cards :-D You've got a bloody impressive collection there! Bloody awesome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Hell, you mean we all have to wish you Happy Birthday AGAIN!!!!!!

    Hehe.... just kidding, have a great day and leave that cake alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy actual birthday!

    Actual well-wishes for your actual day.

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:49 AM

    Glad you've had a fantastic celebration Chris. I wondered if I had the right day when I sent you the text on Sunday cause half an hour later my phone gave me a reminder that it was 21st... oh well HAPPY BLOODY 50TH BIRTHDAY AGAIN!
    enjoy girl. Luv KJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:54 AM

    I had such a laugh reading this post...

    Happy 50th to one of my fav bloggers, Chris! Forgive me for not sending you a card, I never got around to it but I have a credit anyway cause I sent you that card when you were sick! Don't be offended, I never send anyone cards! I hope you have a great day, and a better year...

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRIS
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my heck...
    those are great fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an amazing collection. I especially loved the Diet Coke rocks! So clever... glad you enjoyed them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from sunny Sydney! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Chris!!!

    I'm amazed at all of those cards... but not really, as you have always had a TON of lovely blog friends.

    Here's to the next 50 years! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card collection.

    Happy Birthday for today and hope you have a great one...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday for the ACTUAL DAY!! All those cards must have been fantastic fun to open and read! I'm gonna pinch that idea for my 50th!!! so there....ya tart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha ha! I knew you would love my card!! I had this sappy one all picked out about frienship and blah blah blah. And then I saw old guy in a leopard print thong, and said "Oh yeah, look out New Zealand!" :)

    Hope you are having the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday dear Chris,
    Happy birthday to youuuuuuu!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lucky we love you, you tart!!

    Happy bloody Birthday!

    Bri
    x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday!!!
    wow you have so many cards!
    sounds like you had a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday Chris - I hope you have a fantastic day x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're not supposed to vaccum on your bday! Looks like you got lots of great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous1:24 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! I'ts like the everlasting birthday. Glad you got all your cards. Thanks for being you and brightening our day.
    Kym/Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  24. You must of had a ball opening all those cards.

    Happy Birthday, chick.

    PS I got Mr T that horny card for his birthday. I know he'll keep it by the bed and play every bloody night. I just have to wait till next month to give it to him.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous6:50 PM

    Happy Birthday

    hugs and kisses

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Half Century !!! :-)

    And a happy Birthday on your actual
    birthday.

    You have good haul of cards there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous7:57 PM

    Happy birthday, Chris! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. 79 cards! WOW WOW WOW :) your so lucky and popular Chris. It is good to see my card there amongst them all... did you like how I addressed the card to you? Did you know what it meant? hehehe. I hope your birthday was very special! Love Amanda xox

    ReplyDelete
  29. How cool 79 cards..Happy Birthday :) Hope you had a good one

    ReplyDelete
  30. glad you liked lovie, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Working on your tan sounds a good way to spend a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Just visited you from Mrs C's blog.

    Holy Heck !!!! Hope I look as good as you do at 50.

    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Birthday, Chris! Glad you had a great day! May your first year in your 50s be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.