Saturday, September 13, 2008

THE BIG PUSH....

Today Stew and I are going to go at it full tilt and get the garage sorted out!

I want room for the van, room for the treadmill and exercycle AND room for my sewing machine etc to be set up!

I don't want much eh?

I believe Kelly and Gordon are visiting again too with the kids... goody... I can give them a job or two! Dunno if that's what they are expecting, but if they keep popping in they better get used to it!


OH! Last night I bid on a swing set on Trademe, and WON! I am wrapt ... it went for a lot less than I expected.... here it is:

Hopefully we can pick it up in a day or two and assemble it next weekend.... it has to be concreted into the ground. Another job to add to the list.

I am sure all the grandkids will enjoy playing on it.

WE are totally busy working in the garage.... back later...

End of Day: well we did it! We got ALL the boxes unpacked and most things away where they now belong in the garage, under the stairs, in The Dungeon and up in the Attic... WHAT A JOB! We are both knackered. And there is NO WAY I'm cooking! Stew has gone out for Pizza... and I don't give a shit how many calories are in it... I have worked me butt off all afternoon.

Stew will watch the rugby tonight.. I might join him, or I might have a sauna... either way I'm relaxing!

NSV: lots and lots of exercise today! nite nite.

7 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on the swingset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've FINALLY caught up on your progress - for some strange reason i've been a bit busy of late and haven't been reading blogs regularly.

    You're doing an amazing job of setting that house up so quickly - I bet you're noticing a difference in your clothes, i'm tired just reading about your achievements.

    Your home is lovely - and so it should be given how long you had to wait to sell and move! Glad to hear all is going well and you're setting in - a huge advantage to have your kids and grandkids so much closer :-)

    Looking forward to seeing the progress on the garage - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooo!! Yay on the swingset. Good luck tackling the garage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased to hear you've settled in and things are going great. Pizza is a great alternative to home-cooking when you're knackered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good rest!

    I'm going to take a page from you to get rid of unwanted pests/guests. Give them a job to do! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you have been burnin the candle at both ends these days.
    Glad your liking your new home!
    Relax for 5 minutes will you? You know when mama ain't happy nobodys happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice swing set. !!!!

    We had pizza for dinner as well. I was totally knackered and I figured I'd been on my feet all day, so it was all going to even out!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.