Monday, July 21, 2008

MONDAY.... AND WE GO 'UNCONDITIONAL' TODAY

All going well (and we are assured it will happen) our house sale will go unconditional today, then look out! I will be on the phone to the Agents up here and seriously looking for our new home!

Today is really a rest day until then.... I have an awful annoying cough which is doing me tummy in.... so if it persists I will probably go to the Doctor up here..... Don't want to upset me internal healing by coughing so much eh?

Stew is back at work today, he's staying with his cousin closer in to the city, where he works.... I expect he will pop out to see us this evening.... at least we are in the same city! Love that man...

Right, better go get the kids sorted, think my Aunt is going to take them out for a walk while I rest.... SEE, I am being good! later peoples....

UNCONDITIONAL? no, NOT till tomorrow, though it has been verbally approved by their solicitor and Bank Manager, the bank just didnt have enough time today to finalise the legal paperwork... so tomorrow. I'm going to look at houses tomorrow anyway....
Have been very quiet today, doing NOTHING except coughing and vomitting... so Stew is taking me to the Doctor's this evening... I am so over the pain and misery!
I am a sook.
End of Day: a shitty day, but I'm still happy to be here and in the position of being able to finally find our new home.
NSV: well when ya throw up ya lunch you lose them calories Eh? This has got to be good? lol.... nite nite.

21 comments:

  1. After I had my gall bladder removed, I was told to cough while pressing a firm pillow against my stomach to help support those muscles which had been cut and played around with. I wonder if that would help you with your coughing considering your recent surgery. I know it certainly felt more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Chris!! GL with the new agent/ househunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun looking for your new home. Catch you when you get back to Palmy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey chookie!! Thank you for your txt messages the other night ... I really needed to hear from you I think ... I needed a swift kick up the arse!! I am going to start another blog and will let you know when it happens.
    Fingers crossed you will find your dream home soon .... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's finally happened. Congratulations Chris. I hope all goes well with it being 'unconditional' today. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:45 PM

    We've all got that annoying cough as well. Be sure to get checked out if it does persist :)

    By the way, if you're interested in doing a meme, I tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats great about the house!!! I can imagine how relieved you all must be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:37 PM

    Congratulations on the house sale!!! Glad you're "bits' are all safely buried too LMAO!!! Happy House hunting :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no...definitely the last thing you want to be doing is coughing. Poor you, my sympathies!!!

    Happy house hunting. keeping my fingers crossed that you find the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fingers crossed for the unconditional sale tomorrow and that you find a new house soon. How exciting. Please just remember to take care of yourself and try not to do too much.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. bloody banks and paperwork! arghhh its enough to make ya scream huh.

    good idea on seeing the doc, especially after all youve been through hun.

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you're going to see the doc. You're allowed to be a sook when you're feeling so crook. (What a lame rhyme). Happy house-hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am so happy that you are finally in auckland mum good luck on finding the new house i know that you will have fun!!!!!!!


    Daughter #3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that stinks being sick. And I have strep throat here a little before you got ill. I think lately we've been life event twins LOL! Well, except for selling that house. I'm so glad for you!!!

    Stew must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  15. something is not right, it sounds like you have an infection. It's back to the doctor for you. TODAY.
    congrats on the house, what's unconditional mean?

    ReplyDelete
  16. definitly go see the doctor.. if you are vomiting, you should really see someone, even if they told you it was normal.

    and congrats on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on selling your house!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you're feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well well a BIG Congratulations is in order! All the best finding your new home. Hope you are feeling better!!!! Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay! Now you get to buy a new house. I thinking buying a new house is much better than selling one. Of course, I have never sold a house before.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.