Thursday, April 03, 2008

SHAVE YOUR HEAD BALD !

An amazing blogger friend here in New Zealand is going to shave her head BALD on April 13th for a very worthwhile cause..... please go check out her blog and support her!!!! JULES, you are one bloody brave lady, I take my hat off to you.... and will post it to ya cos you are gunna need it!

My dearest Mother in Law, Stew's mum, died of Leukaemia 21 years ago... so this cause is close to our hearts. Sorry people, but I will not be shaving my head bald.... I just could not do it!

Today, I don't have any plans.... will just see how the day pans out..... first off, get kids to school, and as I have slept in we are running very late! Must go!
I can't seem to get warm... so I had a sauna, that did the trick. Been a quiet morning, Steve visited .... that's about all! Next... lunch! hmmmmm..... peas, onions, a tiny bit of beef and GRAVY.... yum yum!

CARMEN sent me a couple of little video clips today, they are very funny! If you have a mo, go check them out.... at:
http://www.komando.com/videos/4-2.asp
End of Day: It's been totally boring and I am super grumpy.... do not ring, visit, or anything!!!! I nearly lost the diet plot too, but saved myself from going and buying fish and chips by being too grumpy~!
NSV: I suppose being too pissed off to buy fish and chips counts. nite nite.

11 comments:

  1. Well, that's one way to be SURE there is no remaining colour or perm stuff in your hair before re-doing, right??

    I can't say she isn't committed to the cause. Obviously she feels putting a dollar in the kettle just won't do this time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, shes doing a great and brave thing!!

    You shave your head??? Never!!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt do it either Chris... I figure I am ugly enough without being bald too.... now if i was drop dead gorgeous... hair wouldnt matter... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny that ... I slept in too ... Can't figure out how though as the alarm did go off ... I must of snooze a couple of times too often.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:08 PM

    i have wanted to do this for years. i am seriosuly considering it for next year... i think i am too late this year for ours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if it helps sell the house, maybe you should shave your head too. It'll grow back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry your so fed up. Well done for not loosing the diet plot! Thats something to smile about :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers Chris.

    I am amazing aye>??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a better day today. Good job resisting the evil temptation of fish and chips. I don't know if I would have been able to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Grumpiness has it benefits after all. Take care and hope things pick up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GO JULES!!! How incredible of her. I wouldn't do it either, but I'm sure proud of the people that do!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.