Saturday, March 15, 2008

'TIS A LOVELY DAY, IT TIS, IT TIS

Me man is back, all is good in my world... I can ESCAPE for the morning and meet the girls for morning tea!!!! I do love him, really I do... but it's nice to get a break.

I finished two more paintings last night... one of them is LIFE... I'm quite rapt with it actually.



The other one was still a bit tacky so won't show it right now.

I'm off to meet the girls, yipee......

After morning tea. ... it will be straight into housework.... I have been a lazy tart during the week and done bugger all... no vacuming, dusting, or polishing....did keep up with the washing and getting the rubbish out though .. so I'm not a complete sloth.

AND I BAKED A PIE... let's not forget the pie. ha ha ha.
Morning tea was just lovely... Jo was up from Wellington, so she came with her little daughter too.
Home, then a quick turn around and we went back into town for a family lunch....
Home and.... got a cracker headache AGAIN so am taking some Nuerophen (sp?) and lying down for a while. Stew is going to do the weeding (lucky Man)....
End Of Day: very quiet in blogland! not much happening around here either.
NSV: Been quite a good girl. nite nite.

7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your morning tea with the girls...
    Just about to have a shower then go get some pine bark and redo the garden beds etc.... going to be 29degrees today...so possibly not the best day for doing it... oh well... have a top day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...been a very quiet day here too.....
    Hope the headache has gone

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes those quiet days are the best - enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacon and egg pie? Do you have the recipe for that on here? It sounds intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good visit! I like your LIFE sign!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.