Sunday, October 28, 2007

MY TURN TO SLEEP IN

So, today I will be sleeping in.... so no bugger better wake me up before 9.30!!!

After that, well I suppose I shall be 'fluffing' around making sure the house is PERFECT for the photographer tomorrow, and we also have another family coming to view the house on Monday, so I will be up late no doubt making sure it's is JUST SO.

Apart from that sort of stuff, not sure what else we can do today.... maybe get out to a park or the beach for a walk with the kids and dog? I think we need to take a break from all the "house stuff" eh?

UUUMMM... I am finally up outta bed, it is. . . . . . 11 am !@%^*%%$#@! I must have been tired eh? Wow, I can't remember the last time I stayed in bed that long! I think I even got up LATER than Mike for a change! I feel fantastic too.... a bit blurry around the edges, but fantastic!
The people who live at No 5 are having their Open Home today, they have been on the market for a couple of months... so with our sign out we will attract interest from their viewers too! Neat.







We went for a drive out to the Manawatu Gorge and had a walk....it really is lovely out there. Izzy just loved the stream. I got rather tired as it is all climbing up hill and lots of steps, but I think I did ok. Sure worked up a sweat that's for sure. I have just had a Fru Ju Ice block, so yummmmm.

Now we are home and I'm about to put a huge roast of beef in the oven, it should last us for a good 3 nights meals.

End of day: I should sleep well! I've just about finished re-stripping the polish off the kitchen floor and putting new on (AGAIN!).....NSV today: I got a fair bit of exercise! nite nite.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:07 PM

    You obviosuly needed the rest so I am glad you slept in..I hope you get some prospects - that open house will surely bring in some passerbys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had slept in, but we have just started daylight savings here........that is hard to get used to. Oh, enjoy getting your house "photo perfect" today - those three bathrooms will be waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey

    Hope you enjoyed your sleep in and the roast dinner!
    thanks for the comment, I do not feel like a tough chick but it does to write about it and get my thoughts in order.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have had a great day, I have lazed around had sun yesterday but the rain is back today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I was up at 6am! On a Sunday... We've just put the clocks back last night so yesterday it would have been 7am but it's still early - thinking about work!
    It's just as well though because I have loads to do today including finding my car keys which have gone astray since last weekend and we need them today. I had to cancel an appointment yesterday because I couldn't find them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleep mmmmm...........!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sleep well! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you did sleep in. It is impossible around here with my 6 yr old, oh well.
    Hope you get some more potential buyers looking at the house. Your dinner roast sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you. My son is driving me crazy by waking me up at the crack of dawn. Sometimes he wakes up before 5am and can't get back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.