Friday, April 20, 2007

MISSED RPM - BUGGER !

The RPM classes at my gym are so popular you have to ring and book a place... and you can only do that 2 days in advance of the class you want to attend.. the gym opens at 5.30 am, and I usually ring at around 7am, and today I missed out on the sunday mornings class - again! I am pissed! I hate the idea of having to wake at 5.30 in the friggin morining just to make a phone call... but obviously I am going to have to....

TODAY: Weight class at gym, go to Travel Agents and pick up all the tickets, motel bookings etc for our trip to Australia. That's exciting!
I'm forward to going, but am going to miss my gym and blogging! I hope I can find a few internet cafe's over there to update on, I'd hate to just dissapear for 16 days! Anyway, it's freezing here this morning, I'm not looking forward to riding Abie to the gym,might be time to find some warm long trousers to wear over my gym pants.... brrrrrr. later...


Weight class was... challenging! Osi, the instructor hovered over me the whole time, the shit, and made me do every single repitition.... ouch! My arms are soooo sore! Is this good? YES !






We have almost everything sorted for our trip, only waiting for the train details to be rectified... they got them wrong, and then it's all set! So exciting!! I have been to Australia a couple of times, Stew only in transit, and Brylee and Griffin have never even been on a plane before, so It's a huge adventure for all of us really.


Below: Two tarts on MY blankie!!! Ain't they cute!





Brylee treats Izzy like a baby, and wraps her in my blankie.... how can I be cross when she looks soooo adorable? Izzy just loves soft toys, so we have to keep an eye on her cos if you turn your back she sneaks off down the hallway to pinch a toy out of the kids rooms!
Nealy lunchtime, so better go get the little buggers some food I suppose.
Now... for all you nosey buggers in Aussy: if you are thinking "OOOOO might be able to say hi to Chris" ... send me a private e-mail and I will give you our itinerary, then if you want to come say hi you can! I would LOVE to meet some of you! Already got one girl in Brisbane lined up (Hi chick !) who may be able to pop in and say hi.... this is neat! Evenings are bound to be quiet with two littlies in bed and us twiddling our thumbs! later...
I forgot to say, we are in Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour and Sydney, only 1 day in Brisbane.
Steve just hobbled in to feed their cat, hurt his knee yesterday... and looks filthy... obviously no clothes cleaning going on at his temporary "home"..... yik yik. And he's now sporting yellowish hair.... home dyed job... heard from Stew that Lisa is sporting some weird new colour as well.... nothing better to do? lol
Ahh, it's friday night, the blogging world has gone quiet! Me too, I'm off upstairs to have a sauna.. nite nite.

16 comments:

  1. OOOOOO WHAT!! DUMB!!

    That must be a good class if its soo popular!! They should have more of it so people dont miss out!!

    ooo travel plans - EXCITING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re-comment
    You wouldn't put dog ploop on your neighbours car......would you?????.....hehehe

    I have done some mad things over the years even as an adult but like you, they have never hurt anyone. Some have got me a laugh and others have just got me some strange looks....hehehe - but like in true Catherine Tait style.....am I bovvverrred.....naaaah but sometimes I would like to go crazy and be a big kid...completely...wooohooo

    I couldn't be bothered to get up at 5.30am to make a phone call, can you not book 2 days before just before they shut shop for the day or any time 2 days before as long as you booked the 2 days before? Does it have to be 5.30am?

    Anyway, put on your long johns and get on your bike hun....heehee

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG not long till your holiday and seeing the passports etc it totally makes me feel jealous.

    Aren't they cute sitting on your blanket... at least they get along aye and the dog doesn't want to bite her

    And I totally agree with Linda I used to get up at 5.30 to go to my Lean but OMG not anymore toooo early... I take my hat off to ya.

    Love ya hun
    Chubbymum
    http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont see any Tassie leaflets there tart!!!
    And as for no blogging for 16 days..you better take sedatives to calm your tremors down from the withdrawl.!!!
    Ha ha... most motels will have internet access and int cafes are everywhere! Dont stress lady.. Australia isnt that primitive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow not long till your trip! The kids must be so excited! :)

    And OMG to having to get up at 5.30am to book a place in a RPM class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I must admit I wouldn't go to Tassie either if their all like Wanna B!! ...... Come to Brissy!! We are all 'normal'!! lol ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Drop me a line and come for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    You visited my blog this weekend and I wanted to come see yours.

    You look great! I've been on a weight loss journey myself. And journey is the operative word.

    Have a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sore arms?? yes that's good! God if someone pulled and stretched me for that long I'd be screamin at ya too!!!

    Hahaha you are gonna die without internet for 16 days!! lol but I'm jealous as hell I'm not going too.

    Isn't it so exciting when kids get excited too?? makes it so much better

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bet the kids will love their trip!

    Sounds a bit harsh having to get up at 5.30am to book a class.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOH a holiday - I'm jealous. Where are you staying in Sydney??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Re: your comment ... Friggen heck woman!! This summer??? Sheesh you don't give me much time do ya!! Don't think I'll be in that bikini quite this summer :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. He he he it is a personal 10 week challenge but with others and in a way against each other in a good way. If you want to join hun WE WOULD LOVE THAT.

    Love Chubbymum
    http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Total crap not being able to get into the class.

    Travel plans sound fantastic. I'm sure you are going to have a great time. Always wanted to visit Australia, but such a far journey from here.

    Do hope you get to hook-up with some of the blogers. The web has sure made the world much smaller. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

    Happy Weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so happy you have joined the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't believe your dedication - waking up at an ungodly hour to book an exercise class! That is commitment! Inspiring!

    Hope you have a lovely time in Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.