Friday, December 01, 2006

YIPEE, GETTING ME HAIR DONE

THE SUN IS SHINING !!!! AND I am getting my hair done this morning, the first time I will not have to worry about getting back in time to pick up Griffin.... I can just relax and enjoy. I am a blonde gone mousey, so have to get touched up regularly, and there is some grey creeping in there too... when one of my daughters comes to visit I get her to pluck em out! That is fun!

Stew is off to the Dr's this morning, his tummy is not looking any better. I was gunna go with him but the hair comes first!! heee he

(reply to comment from sister: NO YOU CAN'T HAVE ME JEANS! I have till April to fit them before I give em away !) till later....

Hair done, still looks darkish, but better than it was. I virtually always keep it tied back cos it drives me nuts on my face. Have had a lovely lunch in town with hubby and soon he's picking me up and we going to the Dr's..... it's 2.15 pm and the three teenagers have just gotten outta bed.... what a life! Onward....

7.30 pm : Ok, went to Dr, who took one look at Stew's tummy and sent us up to the hospital. The upshot is, he's got a major infection inside, and they are pumping him full of antibiotics. He's been admitted, and I'm just home having a quick dinner, getting him some sandwiches and fruit, and then I'm going back to see if they have found him a bed yet! So it's all under control I think! Later...

All's cool, he's in his own wee room up in the hospital, being looked after beautifully, having antibiotics intravenously every 6 hours, so hopefully there will be a huge improvement overnight and he can come home tomorrow.... hopefully! Not that I'm fazed at all, these things happen, you just gotta roll with the punches so to speak. I'm very lucky that I have big kids at home who can take care of the littlies for me, that makes all the running around much easier.

so, didn't get to the gym or do aqua jogging today.... no housework done (yay), so better get my 'a' into 'g' and get some work done.
Today: STEPS :10304 (8.58 Kms), STAIRS: 8, WATER: 1.5 Litres. nite nite

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chirs,
    No, you are not wierd for likng churches and cemetery's, I love them also.

    They are so picturesque in the winter and colourful in the summer with all the lovely flowers loved ones put on the graves.

    I have to say I do love my view from the back of my home.

    Have a fab day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'alone' time at the hairdressers also. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Stew is ok! Mmmm - the sun has stopped shining!! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you,
    Sorry to hear that your husband is having complications, but don't forget to look after yourself as well. You do so much running around for everyone and I often read your blog and feel exhausted. Contrary to popular belief (by the teenagers) housework won't kill them, and neither will getting up before mid morning. Don't let them tell you otherwise. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.