Saturday, December 09, 2006

PARTY DAY

Today: Mum and I are off into town for the morning, she wants to get herself a cardy - it's bloody cold! Then there is heaps to do to get ready for the party, but I've got heaps of helpers, all the family are coming around to help.

My challenge today will be to make good food choices (yeah right!), but I am feeling quite confident about that actually. I think I am going to be too busy yakking and laughing to eat!! And I might just have a few Bacardi and Cokes !!! Diet Cokes that is, that will be a first in 6 weeks!! And I havn't had alcohol in MONTHS, wonder who will be getting tiddly tonight ?? ha ha ha

It seems to be a lovely fine day at the moment too, so here's hoping it stays that way, then we can be out on the deck tonight.
later...

2.30 pm... presents bought/wrapped, morning tea in town (good choices as long as you don't count that piece of cake we shared!), sausages cooked, salads etc ready to go in bowls, ambrosia pudding made, vacumed, cleaned deck, dog around back, what else? Me FACE!! must remember to put on some make-up next! hee hee.....

10.45pm.... we have had a really lovely dinner and get together.... will post some photos for absent family tomorrow. I was a good girl, had NO dinner, but did have a small helping of ambrosia pudding... and about 5 double bacardi's with diet coke...... oh my god, I still LOVE diet coke.... but tonight was a once off, no more tomorrow I PROMISE !

(clarification for disgruntled family: I did not commit to having dinner here till I knew Stew (Dad) was out of hospital and on the mend again, and Mike was ok after his face operation, it was not going to be here till the decision was made on Thursday. I DID NOT know Grandma was coming at all until yesterday at lunchtime ! If my omission to tell you has offended/upset you, I apologise.)

TODAY: STEPS: 14210 (11.84 Kms), STAIRS: 4, WATER: 1 litre, no gym/aqua.

MONDAY I AM GOING TO COUNT MY POINTS AND POST THEM, I PROMISE. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN SLACK IN THAT DEPARTMENT ! THANK YOU CHRIS D !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.