Monday, December 11, 2006

GLORIOUS DAY OUT THERE!

Mum going today, not sure what time but it looks like 3.40pm... busy morning planned... kids to school, develop photos for mum, visit family and give out Xmas presents, maybe more shopping!
And it really is the most gorgeous summer day out there, so I'm panicking cos none of my summer clothes fit me! yikes...

Mum has left safely, so am now at home with the littlies contemplating tidying up the house.... and it is still a glorious day out there!
Havn't had a chance to go to the gym etc today, I might just go tonight?
I have been good on the food front, nothing naughty, a banana for breakfast, club sandwich for lunch, havn't given any thought to dinner yet but it won't be pudding !

I have learnt an interesting lesson this weekend, don't put stuff on the blog that you don't want certain people to see.... tho I didn't know it would be a problem till it happened. Still, you can't live your life worrying about how every little thing you do might affect someone else can You?
I try to be the best person I can be, and I think on a whole I am a nice person. Sure I can be the mother from hell sometimes, but at least my kids do love me, I know this and it is a wonderful feeling. End of rave!

later...
Dinner was left overs, I did not cook a bloody thing! Spent the rest of the afternoon getting myself a new email address and putting all my contacts on it..... so if you are family, friend or whatever, I have a new address and I will be sending you the new address asap.
I havn't done any exercise today so far, am feeling a bit jaded actually. It has been sooooo hot today, it's a bit of a shock to the system really! We have snow on the distant hills, and now its darn hot. Long may it last!
later...
TODAY: STEPS: 7877 (6.56 kms), STAIRS: 8 x's, WATER: 2 litres.
nothing else! No counting points AGAIN, I am useless!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe there is snow on the Tararuas!! CRAZY this is summer. Hope it improves... SOON.

    We have all had the experience of having someone read something they shouldn't have!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.