Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Normal Day?

Oh yeah, so far today it's been "normal".... kids to school and then I was off to the gym where a couple of friends and I went for a 6.6 km walk followed by a lovely sauna. Now I'm home cooling down, then I'm off into town to do some shopping (hee he), and maybe have lunch with my hubby. This is so neat. I have waited so long for this time to come.

On the left is photos of the rumpus room at the moment, in the top picture it shows the empty corner where the sauna is going to be, and in the bottom picture it shows where the treadmill and exercycle will be. So hopefully those things will be up there sometime over the weekend. Then this mad mad time of moving rooms around will be over and I can find something else to do! Like continue redecorating......
Ok, I'm cool now so am off to town.. till later...Forgot to mention, left Griffin screaming and crying again this morning at school! Oh Joy. AS for lunch, had a lovely club sandwich, savoury and piece of cake(bad) with Stew, and now I feel stuffed. It's 2.15 and I feel like going to sleep, ha ha. And I had to go buy another pedometer, the one I bought about a month ago spat the dummy and wasn't working properly, luckily the shop refunded the cash for me.... I had lost the receipt.
till later....I have just spent the last 3 hours calibrating my new pedometer and it looks like the last one was robbing me blind! I have clocked up over 6000 steps already (and it's reading correctly).....so that means I have been doing even more steps/kilometres than I thought. Interesting ....
SO HOW COME MY BLOODY FAT AIN'T JUST DROPPING OFF ME???? I hope like hell I ain't growing muscles instead!! I do not want to be a muscle-bound woman! YUK YUK YUK. Sorry all you body building chicks out there, it just ain't for me. till later...
*******Am having trouble getting into my e-mail account so if you want to send me an e-mail send it to: mike_bryfin@hotmail.com for now ta.*********
I got grumpy, ate too much at dinner, then felt guilty so took the exercycle upstairs and have just done 20 minutes on it while watching "Criminal Minds", love that show. So for today at a guess:
STEPS: 14000, STAIRS: 10 X'S, GYM: yes. nite nite

3 comments:

  1. seems funny to see you writing about lunch with the time difference between us made me realise I need to eat. Poor Griffin, hope he settles down soon. Enjoy your new me time though, you soooo deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK JUST READ YOUR UPDATE FOR INSPIRATION. I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD BUT JUST ATE A CAREMELLO BEAR SO WENT ON THE EXERCISE BIKE AS PUNSISHMENT. COINCIDENCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need muscle gorgeous and without ALOT of heavy workouts and a tonne of supplements you will never ever be muscle bound - takes alot of work to get like that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.